Thursday 23 October 2008

You Already Know Hebrew

You Already Know Hebrew

said Mum, after I tell her of a dream I had (this is becoming a farce)...KOM KOM KOM, I say as I wander around the house this morning...

'How can I already know a complex language? Like I learnt it in a day.'

Events would be better, assurances would if I already knew the language.

My dream, it started off see-ing a Russian woman, (i think) I didn't want to watch it because I feel weird? guilty? worried, in a documentary about shootings, and so I went to sleep, but then couldn't because I could still hear her talking on the TV, and so, I tried to pray and saw an image in those moments of an actual man in the room, about to kneel down and pray...and then

The young woman talking on TV had her head covered, and she was really distressed, I had already walked into the room my Mum was sitting in watching, and she started shouting at me for some silly thing, and then this woman would talk to me almost, and I could feel her worry, I was trying to explain that my Mum is a bit too red, (if that makes any sense), and it was more of a conversation with her as I couldn't sleep for hearing it, and my eyes flashed white in the direction of the East...and I prayed that hopefully she would be strong, and carry on talking about what she needed to say rather than feel bad if she was feeling anything like that...(madness huh? I know I will never meet her, and this is the saddest part of things.

a feeling went acros both sides of my neck, and I could hear a voice talk, to me, outer...I knew it was Hebrew and the last word I could distinguish was

KOM

Now, look, I am merely what? In fact I do not know hardly a word of Hebrew and so...had to look it up on this 'trusty' computer...

BECOME: to appear or arise...

Nu, BECOME...I guess that's what I have to do without, breaking the fact that I am about to smoke more poison, and go to a regular appointment, where if I mention this fact I will be put away...

Can you just laugh at this, because>>>???? I will have to carry around a Hebrew speaker with me in the event this happens and get him/her to repeat each sentence in English slowly...

And the thing is:

Should I be scared??

And then I tell my Dad, while he is digging up the chopped down tree roots in the garden, and think about my clothes, how I've embroidered a pocket with different colours (not very well, almost took me a whole day, but keeps things off my mind) and Joseph and his coat...

'Yeah, I'm like a little Yosef, except a stupid one.'

No comments: