Wednesday 15 October 2008

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rains stops and rain doesn't stop
People fly by...
Hello
Goodbye...

We are Messianics! Christians,

My American friend, beautiful and handsome and full of prayer, lives in a Tornado afflicted area I worry that he has not written to me for a week now, but i have been keeping this out of my mind.

I have finally begun to finish a book of mine, this quote:

'To be virtuous wihtout instruction is superhuman (I went over this phrase last night, kept replacing superhuman with noble)

To be virtuous and instructed is reasonable.

To be instructed and incorrigible is to be a fool.

The postcard is yet to be delivered.

HALT FOUL PARANICACS, EDUCATE THY MIND TO THE ELEVATED BELIEF THAT THERE ARE MORE DIMENSIONS THAN THE ONE YOU WALK, AND TOGETHER THEY WORK IN UNITY FOR THE UPHOLDING OF HONOUR AND LOVE THROUGHOUT THIS WORLD AND THE ABOVE.

I HAVE BEEN SENT BACK AND FORTH THROUGH THESE MEETINGS, AND ONE DAY THE TWAIN SHALL MEET, JESUS LIVES, AND THE STATE OF THE UPPER WORLDS IS IN MISERY AND WORRY FOR BELOVED EARTH. YET HOPE PERVADES FOR MESSENGERS WORK FOR THE EQUILIBRIUM OF TWO.

'do not tell them/me you are mad!!!'

do not mention her name again, this is trouble for all of us (a dear little fool I am or worse; idiocy veiled in warnings), her tall height, her dark eyes, her dark hair, (I am not talking of myself, I am talking of a palace somewhere between the sky and our minds, pathetic explanations, but a not quite subdued careful examination of your own dogmas, lack of manners, concept of aspects that one appertains to stomach whilst you eat food over your computer keyboard.)

(TO YOU)

this one is your Queen FOOLS, not some dream of a lover of mine, but of one of your Kings.

(but I try to be funny) gusts of anger through the wind...

(this words are pathetic, I have no need to shout, read my words, little paranicacs, I have a more political edge in tow of present crisises...)

for a zion of biformed colour,
for a love that breaks
my heart floats out to those in need of heart
my rationation
my irra fear
perplexity of distempered values
a sorry state of forgotten words lifted by emotion

Here is a song: StereoLab, Eye of The Volcano.

I am giggling yet seriously sombre
and almost cured,
good to take ones mind of the eventual...

I recieved an email from a friend I met in Israel, he calls himself a messianic but this election day email, presented the option for a far right leader, now, this 'dude' does not even have to live there, though he travels in and out often, and is Jewish, and of course I am holed up in England until all this passes through, what with my revelatory visions I am unable to find the right channels in which to exonerate thus recieved messages, I am fighting demons in my own back yard as it were, a war fought in beds, I have seen his face, and now after this impending wait, all shall seem to be much as though I have lost my 'job' and karma being an abrupt misfortunate only of my own devising, though I have:

'Come back' To God...

Idiocy prevails in my own short life, I fear for the friend who lives and works in the Holy Land, the one who has sent me the email below, which in this time, I feel unable to reply to, though I am in the process of explanation, I wonder how she has fully percieved my message, perhaps church, perhasp I would be better off, travelling like a young pilgrim throughout talking to people I meet, though I guess the madness and preconcieved notions that are already instilled in them will make this a dire task.

This friend in no way wants to see an end to the love for Christianity and in no way does the rest of her community wish to see a far right party take over the Holy Land, this is my worry, I will never again return there, perhaps, though to be serious and still and reasonable rather than my recent half abandonment of my functions, this a test of my own actions, and with the karma and feeling pervading throughout this moment of mass joint prayer, perhaps this will to obeisance will never fully function if i do not in one way or another devote myself in part to charity and life, impossible to entirely devote myself to an institution, in part to devote myself into, the work of God in this World of Light, not the war of dreams and egotistical animalistic dropping of good will, and action.

This is a matter of waiting for news. Nothing else, I live on the outskirts of any real dedication in the matters of the world.

schizophrenic signing out.

No comments: