Friday 17 October 2008

Monday, March 27, 2006 LETTERS TO ME

Monday, March 27, 2006

First, I thank you that you are sharing this things with me. I understand. I might won't understand 100 precent, but I do understand your pain. I know it is hard. Loosing the baby of your sister, it is hard. you are ALOUD to grieve. it is healthy and it is your right.
About seeing things. The bible says that our war is not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities in the realms. The devil hate us,a nd he is sending powers and spirits from his kingdom to let us down and effect us. what you are going throught is changeble. YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A VICTORY over this things. JESUS took all the sins of the world and the pain on the cross so we might be set free, and get an everlasting life. I know it works cause I have been there, having nightmers and seeing bad things, and going through a hard time. PRAY to JESUS and ask Him to forgive you for the sins, knowing He forgave you, walk in his direction, knowing that God loves you an accepts you. God loves you and you are important to Him. He sees your pain and will never let you down. Hold on to this things I am telling you cause it can ave you life and change the situation, only if you believe. Having faith is what counts here. without faith it is imposible to please God. IT IS POSSIBLE, AND FREEDOM CAN BE YOURS --------.
please, pray and after you pray, let me know how you are doing. you need to find a place in a different inviorment where there is real believers in the Lord. not catholic or orthodox christians but christians like you met here in the land, and there is there in england as well.
I will be praying for you as well.
write me soon as you can.

Now, how can I write to this friend of mine, I have already posted this personal letter on here, and I FELT SO WEAK THIS MORNING< MY BODY ACTUALLY FEELS TERRIBLE, ANY SMALL BAD WORD AND MY HEART BREAKS OUT AGAIN, I THINK TOO MUCH AND IT SINKS THROUGH MY BODY...I HAVE NOT GOT ENOUGH TIME FOR ALL THIS YET, BUT IT SEEMS AS THOUGH TIME IS RUNNING OUT, IS THIS A PERSONAL CALL OR DO I NEED TO HAVE IT LET KNOWN???

I AM TOO WEAK, AND EMPTY, MOTHER MAKE ME GOLDEN, A SONG I FOUND I KEEP REPLAYING, KEEP SINGING IT, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE BACK, ARE THINGS TOO POLITICAL,

I SIT AND LISTEN IN A STATE OF TRYING TO BREATHM, SQUAT DOWN IN THE GARDEN, BUT DO NOTHING ELSE, TRY TO LISTEN AND THINK OR RATHER NOT THINK...LISTEN

I KNOW I CAN BE CALM, I HAVE TIDIED THE KITCHEN, DID THE WASHING UP TWICE, WITHOUT A WORD IN ORDER TO KEEP MY MIND SOLID AND MY FEELINGS FULL:

'YOU KNOW THEY WERE KILLING US.'

I WORRY ABOUT GOD, AND DID I MEET HER?, A WOMAN FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE? I CANNOT DIVULGE HER NAME, I HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO MENTION HER THAT IS AN AGREEMENT, A STEADY NOD OF AGREEMENT, ALREADY I AM DIVULGING THIS BUT YOU NEED NOT WORRY, AS

DURING THIS VISION, I KEPT HEARING

THEY ARE KILLING DOVID

THIS IS, THIS SONG; MOTHER MAKE ME GOLDEN, IS AN ASCENSION A PAIN, A RELAXATION...

BUT THEY CAN'T...

I WILL WRITE TOMORROW...IF I CAN FIND THE WORDS...

No comments: