Friday 12 September 2008

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday, May 20, 2006

erhu is crying...her real name is Esu, remember I am talking about Royal Jews, if you are knew to this only way of getting a message across...read up on 'four world paradigms of kabbalah', this explains this world everything written hastily here, and the other worlds, we put Beriah through, if you are new to that, read the Luria website...i think we are too young for this, at least, i am...are we being stupid writing this??
Someone told me, Erhu and I had been too black, men were bleeding her...

last night, I heard lots of things, saw lots of discussions here, and then heard...

bubble, bubble, brbbble, bluergh goo, bbble...agh! Am I hearing An alien!!??

No, I heard Erhu in the bath...

this led to questions about whether I need a bath, but at the time, I was laying in bed after drinking half a bottle of wine, where my brother caught me staggering through the kitchen, with the walls and ceiling moving, and then trying to pray again...No, I don't need a bath, but I'm sure a shower is advisable today...I'm writing this after I wrote the stuff below this line:
.....

Me and Little Sister are in the process of inventing a computer game at the moment which she is designing, a game she thought of for my son Orlando, so suddenly this writing has become business like, head invasions...

..... (this line then)
my feelings are...odd

we, its raining again...i'm too loud...

know: that I am a man there, not a boy, not a lesbian if that can finally be realised, though i find that confusing myself...and M if you are reading this, don't worry...

read back to march and the foolish unrealisation, that i got married, remarried, and then married to erhu...

depression...i don't know how to speak, the rain has started to pour down...

Adel and I are too white for this,
........

........i know my writing has disintegrated...

it is very cold for May...

they are crying her down again, crying that we are gay, we are not, i have dark curly hair and a beard...know we are free...

i need to free her...

there are men somewhere writing her name down...

the men here wont help...

they already know our names...

the rain stops and starts...

you are reading too devil again...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER...

MEN STOP

No comments: