Friday 29 August 2008

Jan 31 2006

Wearing a Hood

"The Dog peed on your spade...oh, I thought Mum put it there to be evil"

Post Office:

Queue, 'Stay calm, I'm sure that man wasn't offended because you covered your nose, he walked out because the queue was too long, why did you sit on the floor? remain silent and still, Ha! They have yellow and black barriers here, Harriers, Barriers, (silent giggle) Do they call that Jerusalem team Barriers? Ha! Barriers! What team do they call Harriers? It stinks in here, why can't they put a fan up on the ceiling if it's too cold to open the windows, Barriers, Barriers! (laugh out loud)' Wave my rent card around my face...hit the little table and find a paper and pen, scrawl Beautiful Benefits Beva...

Old Man: "Put your card in the machine" (The card is already in the machine, I whack it a few times to show card is in the machine) "You haven't put in there properly...oh, she is actually getting all this money out to pay rent, red oranges, they're all invading me! ('you think that's my problem?') You can't pay electric here, but next week you will be able to...Go to Smoker's Paradise" 'Oh, yes, they're nice people in there, aren't they, you've got a problem because they are muslims, haven't you?' smile...

"Red!!!!"

Wander off outside...'What a stupid old man'...

"Can I get these men's trainers in a size six?"
(turn the shoe over to look at size,)

Woman in shop: "They are a size nine" ('no, they are a size six')

Try them on, a nice stylish cheap brown autumnal pair...

"Do you have any in a size five, for men with little feet?"
Posted by Rabbi Lars Shalom at 04:09 0 comments
Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How many Galaxies are there on this planet?

And who can answer this serious space between us?

This blog has been a lie...if I were to write the space between us...I am afraid everything would fall down and apart...

if I were to write the space between us and find the ones who have been through this experience I would know they are too poor to tell me everything...this galaxy, and four hundred others, and human forms... a galaxy of giants...a galxy wherein everything you say in one lifetime creates your own reality...

for example, were you to tell your children there were ghosts in this house...then they themselves would become echoes like ghosts, as I wander around to make some breakfast, I hear the echo my brother has left behind from talking to friends and his door is always closed, so I believe he is still there, then wander the empty house and find no-one...

What if, in the space between us, you had once had a memory that your family had been replaced by another family, call them aliens, in the space between us...

Myths know more of reality, than this plastic future does...Myths can be wrong unless you experience spaces in portals between us yourself...

My self is not this self...my self is:

My self knows more than the space between us...
My self is walking in a different uniform and a different body...
And if I were to write the space between us, my ego could make it stronger...and lead me away from standing in queues...

I wonder how you live in that other space, and where did you banish the Edomites?
Posted by Rabbi Lars Shalom at 04:09 0 comments
"Why are you going to New York, T?"

"To take pictures of bathrooms."

Jerusalem
is beautiful and wonderful and I

hope this delayed appointment with zee doctor goes well, I should be rather annoyed, but will keep calm:

No comments: