Saturday 30 August 2008

Beginning

Sunday, February 26, 2006
Report Number One

So, whilst listening to the choir of Africa, which I think Innuit Ghost enjoyed, as though I could handle, to either hear, her, or the man upstairs...I positioned my mind into clearance, operation back to Ein Sof...whilst heating up bacon and mushroom pizza...I immediately went back to the music and turned it off, and then went outside at 11 at night, to try and buy some cigarettes...

The Drowning...I got back from an undelightful night, though have now contact, with two previous strangers...the 'gig' was...the thing is, the cellar got flooded, and the whole place stank of egg...

Went to the E-Trance Music pub...unfortunately, whilst in 'company' of a singer and othjers, singer of band whom I will not mention...Mother Duh, called, and I went into toilets to talk, unfortunately got into the line of sight of an rancid old lady who proceeded to screech at me...there was a conference, the words of which I have no recollection with two gentlewoman, one rather mature of age, the other the same age as me, dressed in a beautiful look of faded, pink dress...thought wow! you look great, but did not say so, and staggered away from pub, and others...

Kicked a hole in my bathroom door, two holes, cried in the lift for unknown and known reasons, laid down on bathroom floor crying...

Yesterday or last night, I can't remember, in all the stinking mess of my house, in which I have neither been offered a mop or any words of value from parents...(Friday night before 'gig'...I was given steak and barely cooked chips ate these alone whilst, Father played poker on computer, 'bloody goyim' food...thought quietly, threw fork, quietly across room, threw knife...proceeded to pig out on salad and then spit it on the dog's cage...boiled water, poured the water onto newly filled bowl of sugar, accidently spilt water in the toaster, put toaster on...did not blow up...got a mop and cleaned up the sugar which had been thrown on the floor...Father threatens me, in my face, am neither scared nor heart beating, he makes strange gestures, think at the time, if he does anything else, will cooly punch him in the face, he goes back to playing poker, I talk calmly and get more water with which to clean up the sticky sugar on the floor...

Have drunkenly written down my visions in a little book...cannot write of them properly, but have made a few sketches...

Ran the bath, (have also called Pool, asking him to beat up man upstairs, and he also sadi he will beat up Ed, with whom I had a conversation with on MSN which I unfortunately did not save...he is a sicko...end of him)

Drowning in the bath, worry about having a bath in such close quarters to neighbour, decided to only wash my feet, get into bath fully clothed, twist round and bury my face in water...can't do it, decide to fall asleep in the bath, run more water, wash and die....

No else gives a shit about this, have no time for anyone...

Will seek to join religious community, in order to get money...

Mongolian looking Russian bouncers, have suggested I get a job in Manchester, thought of that before, but would probably die...hey just work some white+power+magic+practical in the beautiful north...

Will leave for Spain as soon as possible...without paying rent, have invited Innuit Ghost issue 2, have even told her I would pay for the flight, well, really just discussed the idea out loud...

After all this I can wait, get someone to help clean the flat, and then get on with creating images...

List 2: will need to discuss with a Guru+Rabbi+Priest, what the heck is going on? tart+kooper+help...

Envisioned the word Tulha, last night...googled it...Portugal may be a better option...also Nanak+Link:
http://members.dancris.com/~sikh/chap14.html

pig+queen?+why+be+communist+enough+get+a+life+SOS+stop+reading+esp+through+television+
who the fuck are you, amazing image of a+telephoneme+HELP

No comments: