Tuesday 26 August 2008

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Anthroposophy - A Fragment by Rudolf Steinerby Rudolf Steiner
Buy me this book if you love me....email address available...write to I, will pay half....

creation elevation...I am I

footnote: I apologise, I have been killed again........
Timing is inconcieviably turned outer and broken by series of hard knocks...lack of order....lack of communication...lack of questioning.....my senses are percieved to have been over crowded by those they hold dear when in fact slime crawls through each wall of the tower block....and senses are percieved as sickened sexualness, when in fact life here has been turned upside down...and peace is counter active to what is actually known to be a call...and dispondence has been deaden into ability to strive and repeat what has already been created...words are flowing through and never will creativeness be drowned in poverty or malicious gossip and thoughttrained blocks that walk on legs...assume silence....assume a cloak of organised noble hidden dagger...

No comments: