Monday 1 September 2008

Towerblock

Edvard Munch's Madonna Painting Got Stolen Last Year...

So I have found the first sentence to a book, though doubtless there is repitition in history...

Mirror: I have enough of looking at myself...!!!! lightening, Lamp swerve, bang, smash, crawl around geting glass in my hands...

Book: You need some philospohy on your head!!...smack...

What I heard; my DVD also got stolen a few years ago, plus my bible...
What I heard;


"Fuck this shit, (I'm not laying in bed, I've had enough), I'm going into a higher consciousness"

I agree...

hhhhmmm, I'm fine... hope you are too...

So, Kant writes about Idealism, there is a painting, (you all know this, fact is I just need to go clubbing, drowning is the best option, nictotine gum soon..) the Mirror and the Lamp, German Expressionism...now...no codes...just continutations of life...in the proper sense, accordingly I would be happiers with a big mansion, or either a mountain on which, wherein I would like to write...perhaps the countryside...

If the appeal of the far bossy Labourites does not go through, then I shall take legal advice, either, and Nazzy Father says: you're not having anything, then I shall continue to HOLLER KADOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I will tell them I woke/work for:

International Headquarters and DEFENCE organisation...

And then I will go to Wessex, Lady...

And carry on meeting wonderful people instead of his mess which IS not agreeable

I need to talk to someone with a SOUL as I felt mine disappearing with ED DEAD...
You know somewhere located in the pitutary gland...

fingers crossed to your own genius mistakes, all of you...

Perhaps there is a LOOPHOLE, there are indefatigle loopholes...I discovered another book, perchance dillified, perhaps you could give me a commentary on such a mind...dangerous...but I'm keeping it normal................................ports, mistakes, loopholes, portals.........a million galaxies, where I am in two...at the last count....

Forgive Those That Trepass Against Us...

And back to reason

No comments: