Monday 1 September 2008

Reports

Two Reports

Firstly, before I tell you I am not dead, google has been banned in China, mainly due to the fact that many bloggers, as mentioned in the G----p--, an English Newspaper, that they did not wish to be googled...and oh, a funny aside...they wrote; imagine what would happen if you typed in paris+hilton +existentialism...

I hear something funny on the news the other day...blah, blah, you've had enough of these bloody goyim, and Innuit Ghost issue number 2 (she has yet to resurface in all this misery< that is report number two)...issues, from her fond invisible lips and undefiling mouth, a warrior one you hear me? 'So Have We!!!!!!!'...
I did stop mentally in the lift and wonder, if the lift would stop at her floor...but alas...she loves to hear Dumas, but I feel this 'relationship' has become exhausted, I fear to imagine what her 'pysh'ical state is so I don't...But, I believe she now believes she has to have a baby, after a report, and chance reading of a certain passage in the new testament...(all these allusions, now you understand why China has banned Google)...

The talk of the Towerblock, is whatever happened to Lou the dog??

No comments: