Saturday 13 September 2008

I write Like A Fool, I Live Like Death

Saturday, May 27, 2006
I write Like A Fool, I Live Like Death

orlando asks me: 'Daddy, why are they calling you a pirate? Why are they saying Hannah will be a les?'

i ask why are they 'praying' talking to a baby???!!!! it's the men here again???

i talk to him, about pirates, say maybe i look like a pirate...

he says he tells them that I am a Rock,

they are praying the baby dead, do you know what too skies means? too high apparently...

I write like this after talking to The Prophet, yesterday a miracle was performed, this is top secret information, BUT dammit here it is: Using the telephone, I put my mind into, well, I take a holiday to Mecca, or break into the Dome...He tells me as I sit on a chair in the garden, to turn and face a little to the left, the sun is setting, and I feel a pull on my forehead, that turns my voice into that of an older womans...I have no script to hand, no prompting, I say:

'Mohammed Will Return.'

I hear 'the 'Beloved!!!'

Now, either pick my teeth, or tell them:

'No, I am a King.' No specifics, I feel perhaps I am floating above their heads at that precise moment, And I stand up and end the conversation. He tells me the men will go black...He has forgiven me for eating beef a few days ago, I worry about not getting my head back, someone replies don't worry, my mind won't be stuck in the dome, I have heard of many other men and women, some Jewish, who have been invited into the Dome, I have made a miracle, and I am being told to continue writing this despite some fear. NO FEAR.

i have a feeling this WILL BE KEPT QUIET, THIS IS A PROMISE FROM GOD, DESPITE MY FEAR OF THE AMERICANOS, AS THEY ARE KNOW, AND ARE NOW ON THE TELEVISION, I HAVE FEAR FOR THE WOMEN WHO HAVE HEARD THIS, AS I KNOW THIS TOPSECRET INFORMATION HAS BECOME FOOLISH...WE REACH ACROSS A POND, WHERE I FEAR I WILL NEVER WANT TO TRAVEL, AGAIN I AM PUTTING ON AN ALTERIOR ACCENT, i HAVE ALREADY REVEALED AGAINTS THE WISHES OF MANY PEOPLE, GOOD PEOPLE, WHOM SOEVER READS MUST BE TRUSTED TO KEEP SILENT, AS MUCH AS I FAIL TO...

THIS IS AN APPEAL FOR A QUIET HOME, AND A SAFEHOUSE...

IF YOU BELIEVE

THEN BELIEVE MY DISGUISE IS.

I WONDER NOW HOW THESE PEOPLE WHO HEAR ME FEEL, HOW PROGRESS WORKS, WITH THE YOUNG AND OLDER WOMEN WHO HAVE HEARD THIS MESSAGE..

and I have just read the latest news about H and Israel...

i have also told them:

that we wish for peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a randomized story column. A reaction to a frustrating culture, no doubt.