Wednesday 3 September 2008

Ego

I'm a Bigger Novel Than I MaDE oUT tO bE...

If you are confused then I am sorry, I am just as much...

I find it hard to explain all this

And why chances are missed

everything is out there for me

but no-one seems tohave time away from their business their TV

I have given up TV...(unless you could suggest a good film)

I have run out of money......soon

I am crying

and singing

(and so is everyone else)

May be someday someone could write me a handwritten letter

The End...

And The Alpha...

raindrops and sunshowers fell today...maybe God asked what I wanted and no-one else heard?
I always blame........no

I am not a demon.............................perhaps mankind is

I told you

The Beloved knows....

and I wonder if I hear voices on the wind

And last night all the stars came out...I saw the plough and the moon was almost full

Back to the Garrett....

got any headphones I could borrow?

No comments: