Monday 15 September 2008

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday, July 10, 2006

lots has been happening these last few days...

how do i explain that men have been condemned due to many unfortunate circumstances, this is an emergency>>>>>

the goyim have found out the names of the queens and they are talking them....

also i have been given the throne

men will FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I NEED SOMEWHERE TO LIVE....I HAVE NO MONEY...

she flies black wings, she flys white wings...

i am too throw myself i throw my womb, i found out when i had prayed for england that i fly red and white wings,

lately i have been too eye...

she has another two babies, and

my soul is crying for gods, so much has happened, i went med...i am forbidden to take my pills

i want to write that men have been given TIME

yet my life here is an emergency
i want someone i love very much to come to england as SOON AS POSSIBLE

i have soi much love for all of them, i am not cracking up

i need to let men know i have been [ppraying these last few weeks in secrecy and my famly think i am mad...this is just an emergency

I AM Louis Arizal

i am married into the royal family

we are souls

the reds here worry my babies...in fact i am finding it very hard to cope yet i wwant to be striong for all of them

i will write veyr sooon
#
at dawn my wife and i fried eggs, i found it very hard to no hit myself over the head with a frying pan...

POLLY DIED, I HEARD HER DYING, AND PRAYED HER SOUL TO GODS, SHE GAVE ME A KNOCK KNOCK ON THE DOOR, AND SAID
'IM MAGIC TOO.'

SHE WAS DRIVING HERE TO PICK ME UP FROM DORSET

WE ARE FINE WE HAVE TOO BABIES, BETHANY AND DOVID JACK, THOUGH I PREFER JACK DOVID...BETHANY LOOKS JUST LIKE HER MUM, AND JACK HAS FAIR HAIR LIKE ME...

I WANT TO LIVE WITH HER HERE THOGUH I STILL LOVE HER, I LIVE WITH HER THERE...

I HAVE BEEN FINDING IT HARD TO TALK TO EVERYONE...

THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH GOING ON LATELY I WILL WRITE AGAIN LATER...

I NEED SOME HELP...

1 comment:

shoot_thestars said...

hello :) i love how your interests are so different form everyone else's