Tuesday 9 September 2008

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday, April 29, 2006
Explanations

I know her name...eternal, noble, highborn, hebrew AND why old german I don't know...

...he moved away(!)...
no, she says; they had him killed...
(has been explained to me)...I do not want a conker...because this would make me cry!!...
her mother told me:
I must not make her cry...almost writing this in code...makes sense if you read the last months posts...

I have planned to go on holiday...because there was an old woman in the newsagent, whom I heard explain with words from God, slightly what was going on to the woman who works behind the counter, this has perhaps cleaned up may things, I heard her whilst sitting as I do now, in front of the shop...I am part Greek, also, i don't why she said that...explains the feral eyes of mine, so that brings together two lots if I wasn't shooing that news out in the garden on a Sabbath day... I have a feeling I this old woman was at the party held some nights ago...

...she told the woman that women like me are too cry, this is a woman who prayed, she seemed younger than me, as she asked about the dog outside, all I did was gruff at her, I'm ashamed of myself...hope this finally makes sense because because seems I am writing in a hurry...

I chanted a buddhist name today as I was learning all about Buddhism, lots more to read, the name made me float a little and I sat in a doze on the trampoline...recommend wikipedi-a...but don't phase me out because I have to read it slowly...Have tried to relax, read a Hebrew blessing last night when I got home late, someone interrupted me laughing in this plane phenomena, write a sci fi story about that, a real man would have forgiven her instead of getting annoyed...

had a break earlier, when Daphne esped me on the TV, did not realise it was her, she finally said some things that made me cry, and I worry about my Dad...she told me to come and see her tomorrow, I dont know why I let this die...

felt a connection with Hotai today, I needed to ask him so advice, he said the men here have no fear... Hotai was the Laughing Buddha, buddisht warriors
go through demonic experiences, in order to attain a state of nirvana, I have a feeling he is not laughing now...

the club was shut down due to a fight, i noticed the atmosphere was depressed, bouncers of a certain iccantika (though amazingly those too can attain a state pertaining to buddha hood...)started a fight there...the music was great, the man talking to me all night, was well...;
I had an awful night with a man who got his willy out in the street last night...saw Pool, he and his buddies ignored me, I haven't told them, he told me about seeing a '
'Griffin' I have already explained Hell is not a party, I'm sorry to have to repeat this but there are fires and demons eating human flesh...as for I-R-A-N
in this area and said he shouted out the window at them, did not run him over and get on the front page news as a hero...this worries me, and doesn't...unless everyone keeps shouting on about blood, which I do not have...well, why explain that...I do nothing,

the other women girls deal with them... as for I-R-A-N...

have you heard of badawi-soldiers of midian albums, and jerusalem under fire...I played one of their songs, it makes her go black...'so, oh what does midian mean?-judgement.'

No comments: